A “guided trip” is a great way to enjoy your adventure with other like-minded people, offering the opportunity to share experiences and make new friends! Our guided trips feature:
- A local bilingual leader who accompanies your group throughout the trip. In the case of mountain trips, these persons will be fully qualified guides who are trained experts in the specific activities done during the trip.
- Support vehicles for all transfers as required by the itinerary.
- Local tours with Spanish government-licensed expert guides in historical sites, etc.
- Small groups – usually a minimum of 4 persons and a maximum of 14.
- Fixed departure dates. Departures are not guaranteed though. If group minimum numbers are not reached by 8 weeks before departure, guided trips are usually cancelled.
Any guided trip can be arranged on a private basis for a small group of any size on any desired departure date.
For more information on how these tours work, please see our Guided Trip FAQ’s and to book, use the Guided Trip Booking Form.